Emotional Resilience Course
Welcome to the brand new Activity Group website, so much has been happening in our training world. We have now been providing training services for the NHS on a nationwide basis for just over 17 years, long term business relationships and recommendations from Trust to Trust .
One of the new courses that has been taken on board by a number of Trust is our half day Emotional Resilience course. I have detailed the objectives and content, hope you will find it of interest - call or email for more information:-
This event is designed for staff at all levels and is an interactive and thought provoking half day session. In a relaxed and ‘safe’ environment, it introduces some thought provoking concepts to raise self-awareness and improve personal resilience. It’s aimed at:
- Increasing our ability to recognise difficult feelings at work
- Increasing our confidence to cope with stressful events
- Enhancing our internal self-management mechanisms
- Creating an action plan to maintain a healthy level of emotional resilience in the workplace.
- Introductions and session overview
- Emotional resilience in context
- Why do we need it?
- How do we know when we have it?
- Personal resilience questionnaire
- Individual questionnaire and analysis
- Creating an action plan
- Enhancing role model behaviour
- Anchoring good thoughts
- A Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) technique
- Where to go next
- Recommended books, websites and internal help
We can run this course at your Trust in two half day sessions on a back to back basis to make it more cost effective